No products in the cart.
Q5 Shell Pocket
$20.00 – $23.00
|Product Details:||6″ x 8″ x 2″ – $18.00 each – Available in Orange/Tan, Tan, or Digital Camo|
|6″ x 10″ x 2″ – $21.00 each – Available in Orange/Tan or Tan|
- Recommended weight/carrying capacity: 20 shells
- Double zippered
- Shell loops fit inside and/or outside of pocket
- Pocket flap lays inside pocket for easy reaching in/out for shells
- 5.5″ x 4″ zippered pocket on front
- Pocket completely removable/interchangeable OR when adjusted to exact fit for yourself, can have it sewed in place if you are sure you do not ever want to interchange it with other pockets for various hunting situations.
(*Free shipping does not apply to orders in AK, HI, or for international orders. For orders going to Canada, there is a $40.00 flat rate shipping cost - conditions apply.)
|Please allow 7-14 days for shipping and handling.|
Compatibility: Q5 and Quilomene vests*
To complete your order online, choose from available options below and click the 'Add to Cart' button. If you would like to order by phone or for international orders, please call 1-800-585-8804. Orders to Canada can now be placed online!
- The Q5 shell pocket is available in 3 colors.
- Small zippered compartment on front – 4″L x 6″W
- Measurements – 6″ wide x 8″ long recommended 15 shells maximum/ 6″ wide x 10″ long recommended 20 shells maximum
*As of November 19, 2015, our Shell Loops accessory is now compatible with the velcro inside the Q5 Shell Pocket AND the velcro inside the Quilomene Shell Pocket. The velcro inside the Q5 Shell Pocket is for attaching the flap to when the pocket is open and alternately for attaching the Shells Loops accessory.
Q5 will warranty 2 years free of charge against manufacturer's defects and workmanship. Beyond that, we will repair or replace damaged goods/parts for a reasonable price, plus shipping.
Material: Tough, mid-weight 1000D Cordura Nylon fabric, YKK zippers and pulls.
- Soil may be removed with spray cleaner or detergent and water. Avoid chlorine or bleach based cleaners.
- Hand wash with mild detergent (ie: woolite, or even dawn dishwashing liquid) rinse well and air dry
- Can also be washed on gentle cycle in a washing machine...mild detergent and air dry
- Never put products in dryer as this will compromise the backing on the fabric
- The velcro can be easily cleaned using a dry toothbrush