No products in the cart.
Quilomene has built a reputation on the functional simplicity of its Upland design and the quality of its materials and construction.
The main features are:
- Customizable shoulder straps
- Waist belt system that is highly adjustable allows the hunter perfect fit and placement of the shoulder straps
- Large hydration pocket -‐ fits 120 oz. systems. Your hydration system slides into its own pocket which is 7.5″ width x 15″ length, and rests vertically between the shoulder blades. There are openings at the bottom of both sides of the pocket for the hose to exit. At this point hydration systems are not offered with the vests — see Accessory Recommendations page
- Cargo Capacity -‐ There are nine pockets to carry all that you need for even your longest hunt: large capacity game bag, two cargo pockets on the back, one huge clothing pocket that encompasses the entire back of the vest and yet is not in the game bag, two shell pockets on the front (8″ width x 8″ length), and two 6.5″ width x 7.5″ length all-purpose pockets inside the birdbag.
- Loops on shoulder straps for sternum strap (included) or to clip other gear
- Lashing straps
- The Quilomene Upland Vest is made in the USA
This vest design is best described as simple and very functional!
Quilomene Upland Vest Overview
“I received the vest earlier this week and it was well worth the wait. It didn’t take long to adjust it to fit perfectly. The loops work terrifically in the pouches and altogether this setup is precisely what I was looking for. I am going to give it a go on the rabbits next week as the snow is starting to recede already.” ~ Austin
“My husband loves the vest and the larger belt seems to work just fine. Thanks for the great customer service that you all provide! We will certainly recommend your company in the future!!” ~ Erin
“Just got home yesterday, vest was perfect, fit all the birds with room to spare.” ~ Jim
“Thanks for the great customer service! I love the vest. Haven’t tested it in the field yet (can hardly wait ’til September 1st), but have shot a 10-station, 100 target round of sporting clays – it was convenient, comfortable, and easy to shoot in. Thanks again!” ~ Daniel Hagen
“Folks, just got my vest and I could not be more pleased. Looking forward to hunting sharp tails this fall. Very well designed. Thank you.” ~ Tom
“Received the vest…and carrying bag (that was unexpected : ), in good order. The vest is much more than I had expected, particularly quality wise! You design and build a great product. A lot of the other uplanders got to try it on, and we’re also impressed. It received nothing but kudos!
I will highly recommend it…I have also found a way to put my Citori Lightning 20ga. in it for long carries into, or out of, (after I get my limit of course) the field/hunt area.
I will definitely put it on my kids Christmas present list when they regularly start to hunt.” ~ Don
Q5 will warranty 2 years free of charge against manufacturer's defects and workmanship. Beyond that, we will repair or replace damaged goods/parts for a reasonable price, plus shipping.
Material: Tough, mid-weight 1000D Cordura Nylon fabric, YKK zippers and pulls.
- Soil may be removed with spray cleaner or detergent and water. Avoid chlorine or bleach based cleaners.
- Hand wash with mild detergent (ie: woolite, or even dawn dishwashing liquid) rinse well and air dry
- Can also be washed on gentle cycle in a washing machine...mild detergent and air dry
- Never put products in dryer as this will compromise the backing on the fabric
- The velcro can be easily cleaned using a dry toothbrush